- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters.
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry.
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping.
- Easier handling:
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- H cross-section:
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio.
- Protects markings from abrasion.
- Available in three different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator.
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK).